Happy November! Here are a couple of songs that I have been listening to on repeat this month ranging from Rap, R&B to Classical music. I hope you find your taste in music in this playlist or even fall for a new genre. Enjoy!
1. “Ooh Wee” – Ooh Wee; Dana
This song is really catchy and cute.
2. “I Fall Apart”- Stoney; Post Malone
Favorite Line: “Try to brush it off, but it keep on goin’, covered in scars and I can’t help showin’, whippin’ in the foreign and the tears keep blowin'”
3. “Sacrifices”- I Decided; Big Sean
Favorite Line: “Forward thinking, yeah my mind is ahead of me.”
4. “I’ll Be There” – Best Day Ever; Mac Miller
Favorite Line: “In the quest to be a man. You start to learn you need your family. It wasn’t for them, I’d be way closer to insanity. It ain’t about the vanity, Think about what’s important.”
5. “You Make Me Feel So Young”- Concepts; Frank Sinatra
A classic from a legend.
6. “I Believe In You” – Nobody But Me; Michael Buble
Favorite Line: “I can see that your heart is true, I believe in good things coming back to you”
7. “U Remind Me” – 8701; Usher
A classic. Chill song to vibe to.
8. “Man In The Hat” – Blue Slide Park; Mac Miller
Favorite Line: “I might go do something crazy or maybe lazy, love me or hate me you know it’s the same me”
9. “Watch Me” – SYRE; Jaden Smith
Favorite Line: “You riding waves in the back of my cruise ship”
10. “Summer In December” – The Beautiful & Damned; G-Eazy
Favorite Line: “Have to know yourself or you just really gon’ get lost in this”